Role: Experienced Children’s Social Worker
Location: Medway, Kent
Pay Rate: £37.50 – £40.50 Per Hour – Negotiable
We have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Children’s Social Worker to be part of the Assessment Team in Medway, Kent.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be working directly with children and young people, having to use a variety of techniques to establish the young people experiences, aspirations as well as their feelings. You must be able to work to deadlines as you will also be expected to prepare concise reports for various meetings such as: LAC Reviews, CP Conferences, strategy meetings, CIN Meetings and Court Proceedings as necessary. You must be able to manager a caseload within a framework of reflective supervision, to be able to undertake analytical assessments, SMART plans and reviews that includes evident objectives and outcome measures. This is to ensure all vulnerable children obtain a service that shows true commitment to safeguarding and guarantee the needs of the young people come first.
- Social Work Qualification,
- Registration with Social Work England,
- 2 years+ experience in role,
- Experience in the use of ‘Signs of Safety’ (or a willing to be trained),
- Experience in child protection and court work,
- Experience in relationship and strengths-based practice, working collaboratively with children, young people and their families,
- Full UK Driving License and daily access to a vehicle,
- Enhanced DBS Check.
The successful Children’s Social Worker will be working through RT Social Care on behalf of Medway Council.
RT Social Care have been recruiting for Medway Council for many years, and have many benefits!
Why work through RT Social Care?
- We offer competitive pay and pay to pay scale from day one where possible,
- Refund of DBS,
- £250 refer a friend scheme,
- Summer and Festive parties (Food and drink all paid for),
- Prizes and Gifts Provided,
- Honest and Fair service,
- Equal Opportunities,
- And much much more….