English Teachers Required
Starting In September 2020
Are you looking for work September 2020?
We are currently recruiting for English Teachers for a great school within the Hertfordshire – Watford area.
About the school:
The school are a vibrant, cheerful school in which every students is given the opportunity to develop their talents and to flourish as individuals. Your child’s education is as important to them as it is to you and we are determined in our hunt of building a close- knit culture and curriculum that matches the varied needs of our students.
The school are dedicated to making sure that every student makes outstanding development and achieves both academically and in terms of their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. Indeed, they value a strong work ethic and aim to progress, hidden or unsuspected talent, into accomplishment.
The school are devoted to setting large expectations for the conduct of their students and believe it is crucial for there to be an established culture in which all are able to succeed. They want all the students who come to the academy to love their learning and to become considerate, articulate, confident and responsible members of society.
Their personalised curriculum is enhanced by many extra-curricular opportunities, community and business projects, national and international competitions and a prosperous House System. This encourages staff and students of all ages to work together.
About the job:
The school are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher to join their high achieving and experienced English Department. They offer a comprehensive induction and development programme for all staff, no matter what their terms of engagement. The school prides itself in identifying talent and developing its staff.
The successful applicant will be required to teach up to KS5, English.
- The ability to use an creative range of teaching strategies to promote high expectations and high levels of challenge in the classroom
- The ability to plan for development in learning, using intervention as necessary.
- The ability to use assessment for learning to improve teaching and learning as well as to assess and record student progress
- The ability to establish a safe and purposeful working atmosphere that supports learning and in which students feel secure and confident
- The ability to make use of an understanding of ICT to develop teaching resources as well as to enrich the curriculum
- An enjoyment in working with young people
- A commitment to teaching the full ability range
- A commitment to working collaboratively within the faculty
- A commitment to raising achievement.
- An ability and willingness to aim inspire and motivate all learners
- Commitment, enthusiasm and energy
- Commitment to own personal and professional development
- The ability to a reflective and evaluative practitioner who is willing to learn and develop
- Willingness to contribute to faculty extracurricular activities
- Experience Teaching in English
- Qualified teaching status or equivalent
- Qualified or Unqualified
Why work through RT Education
- We offer competitive pay and pay to pay scale from day one where possible
- Refund of DBS*
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Summer and Festive parties (Food and drink all paid for)
- Prizes and Gifts Provided
- Honest and Fair service
- Equal Opportunities
- And much much more….
If you feel you would obtain job satisfaction from this post then we would like to hear from you.