Role: Qualified Social Worker Advanced
Location: Croydon, London
Pay Rate: Up to £35 Per Hour – Negotiable
Qualified Social Work Job – Croydon Social Services – Childrens
Are you a Qualified Social Worker looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have experience of working with children subject to CP, CIN plans, Court Proceedings both public and private, and also working with LAC?
We have the role for you!
About the role:
As a Qualified Social Worker, you will be carrying numerous complex cases including care proceedings, and make assessments of need. You will be expected to arrange appropriate resources, observe and review in line with the policy framework. You will be liaising with other agencies in supplying constructive childrens services to individuals and families and develop valuable partnership working, whilst also engaging children and families to build a quality of relationship that directly impacts on outcomes. Furthermore, you will need to uphold records that evidence engagement with children and families which informs the quality assurance framework – for example, quantitative, qualitative and outcome information for the children and families; the views and experiences of children and families. You must apply the research evidence, legislation, guidance etc. in practice: in assessments, professional judgments, care plans, direct help and matching of child / family needs and services. You must be able to participate in and develop effective professional relationships with other professionals and organisations for the benefit of individual children and families in assessment, care planning and delivery.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be SWE Registered
- Have significant experience of working in a statutory setting with children and making professional judgments that deliver improved outcomes
- Be able to demonstrate working knowledge of relevant legislation, statutory guidance, standards and procedures
- Be able to comply in practice with statutory requirements and guidance, and local procedures and standards
- Have the ability to assess children and families holistically in relation to their need for support and/or protection from harm.
The successful applicant will be working through RT Social Care on behalf of our client based in Croydon, London.
Why work through RT Social Care?
- We offer competitive pay
- Free DBS Service
- Dedicated Consultant
- Excellent Back office compliance and payroll service
- Advances on first weeks’ pay*
- £250 refer a friend scheme*
- Training and Mentoring Service
- Summer and Festive parties
- Honest and Fair service
- Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in the above role, please send us your CV by clicking apply!