Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Commences: January 2020
Duration: One Academic Year – Maternity Cover
We a looking for an enthusiastic and committed KS 2 class teacher who will monitor and develop the progress of students, at a lovely Primary School based in Enfield, Middlesex.
The successful Teacher will have the confidence to teach across Key Stage 2. You will be committed to using a range of innovative teaching and learning strategies, providing a motivating and structured learning experience to strive students in achieving their potential.
As an Teacher, you must have the confidence for your subject area, with a track record of excellent teaching and collaboration. You will hold the highest expectations of your students, together with the drive and ambition in creating an outstanding environment for learning.
- Qualified Teachers Status (QTS)
- Experience in teaching Key Stage 2 students
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a record of Good or Outstanding lesson observations
- Initiative, creativity and the ability to work within a team
If you are an Class Teacher who is ready to inspire students, please apply ASAP with an updated CV. Don’t delay – call today.
By Working with RT Education you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the South east
- Dedicated experienced Specialist Consultant
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee