Teacher of Science – Chemistry/Biology Specialist
Duration: Academic Year
We a looking for an enthusiastic and committed Science Teacher who will monitor and develop the progress of students, at a lovely Academy based in the London Borough or Brent.
Ofsted Rating Outstanding
The successful Science Teacher will have the confidence to teach all Chemistry, Biology and Physics across Key Stages 3 and 4. Along with Chemistry and Biology up to A-Level You will be committed to using a range of innovative teaching and learning strategies, providing a motivating and structured learning experience to strive students in achieving their potential.
As a Science Teacher, you must have the confidence for your subject area, with a track record of excellent teaching and collaboration. You will hold the highest expectations of your students, together with the drive and ambition in creating an outstanding environment for learning.
We welcome applicants of any specialism in Science.
- Qualified Teachers Status (QTS)
- Experience in teaching Science to KS3- 5
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a record of Good or Outstanding lesson observations
- Initiative, creativity and the ability to work within a team
If you are a Science Teacher who is ready to inspire students, please apply ASAP with an updated CV. Don’t delay – call today.
By Working with RT Education you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the South east
- Dedicated experienced Specialist Consultant
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee