Are you an enthusiastic English Teacher who has a passion for teaching English looking for a new challenge?
RT Education is currently working with a school based in West Hertfordshire who are looking to appoint an experienced and highly educated English Teacher from September 2019.
Fantastic Secondary school – 1200 plus students plus excellent 6th Form facilities.
Commencing in October 2019, the English faculty are looking for an enthusiastic and committed English Teacher who will monitor and develop the progress of students.
The successful English Teacher will have the confidence to teach across Key Stages 3-5, with English proving a popular option at A Level. You will be committed to using a range of innovative teaching and learning strategies, providing a motivating and structured learning experience to strive students in achieving their potential.
As a English Teacher, you must have the confidence for your subject area, with a track record of excellent teaching and collaboration. You will hold the highest expectations of your students, together with the drive and ambition in creating an outstanding environment for learning.
- Qualified Teachers Status (QTS)
- Experience in teaching English to KS3- 5
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a record of Good or Outstanding lesson observations
- Initiative, creativity and the ability to work within a team
If you are a English Teacher who is ready to inspire students, please apply ASAP with an updated CV. Don’t delay – call today.
By Working with RT Education you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the South east
- Dedicated experienced Specialist Consultant
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee