Teacher of Art
Commences: September 2019
Duration: One Academic Year
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Art Teacher who will monitor and develop the progress of students, at a lovely Academy, with an Outstanding Ofsted rating as Outstanding, based in Brent, London.
The successful Art Teacher will have the confidence to teach across Key Stages 3 and 4. You will be committed to using a range of innovative teaching and learning strategies, providing a motivating and structured learning experience to strive students in achieving their potential.
As an Art Teacher, you must have the confidence for your subject area, with a track record of excellent teaching and collaboration. You will hold the highest expectations of your students, together with the drive and ambition in creating an outstanding environment for learning.
- Qualified Teachers Status (QTS)
- Experience in teaching Art to KS3 and 4
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a record of Good or Outstanding lesson observations
- Initiative, creativity and the ability to work within a team
If you are an Art Teacher who is ready to inspire students, please apply ASAP with an updated CV. Don’t delay – call today.
By Working with RT Education you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the South east
- Dedicated experienced Specialist Consultant
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee