Supply Teachers or Cover Supervisor Required
Enfield and surrounding areas
Starting in Jan 2021
We are currently looking for Teachers and Cover Supervisors to join RT Education supporting the schools in the Enfield or surrounding areas, this will be on a daily supply basis either pre-booked or emergency cover.
Why work for RT Education?
RT Education offer many different incentives for our teachers that choose to work with us. Some of which you won’t get with any other recruitment company.
- We offer competitive pay and pay to pay scale from day one where possible
- Refund of DBS*
- Not only do we supply for the Harrow area but surrounding areas in North London, West London, Hertfordshire & Buckinghamshire
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Summer and Festive parties (Food and drink all paid for)
- Prizes and Gifts Provided
- Honest and Fair service
- Equal Opportunities
- Same day payments
- Text & email booking confirmation
- Paperless/ no action Timesheets (All timesheets are processed by client so no need to submit time sheets or fill out paper timesheets)
- Pre bookings as well as last minute bookings
About the job:
To effectively teach designated pupils and to undertake associated pastoral and general teaching duties in order to provide high quality and continuity of education to pupils in the absence of their regular class teacher.
When arriving at the school you will be given an induction pack and a class plan to follow, left for you by class teacher.
About the RT:
RT’s aim is to be the recruitment partner of choice for employers and employees across the UK. To be a nationally recognised brand who are able to be both proactive and reactive within an ever changing market. To be a safe, ethical and innovative agency with a flexible approach with our internal and external customers alike. Ultimately we aim for everyone to have a Good experience
Established in 2008, RT Group is a specialist recruitment company, initially committed to the Education arena!
We provide recruitment solutions and adopt a consultative approach with our candidates and clients alike. Our service is honest and transparent where we aim to exceed our customer’s expectations every time.
In line with our consultative approach RT Education are proud of their recruitment partnerships with clients across the UK and overseas. Experience of delivering tough briefs, we have a keen eye for tight deadlines, adherence to strict targets and the ability to provide work to time frames.
- To meet the requirements of all of the teaching standards or cover supervisor
- Ability to motivate and challenge students of all abilities and across Key Stages 3 to 5
- Ability to explain, model, question and feedback effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to use IT in all aspects of teaching and learning
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of curriculum
- Experienced teachers must be able to demonstrate strong outcomes for student progress
- Professional and approachable attitude.
- Enthusiastic in all aspects of work and training.
- Attention to detail.
- Well presented.
- Assertive when appropriate.
- Ability to work in an extremely busy environment whilst keeping a smile on your face.
- Have a current DBS on the update service on dates within the last 12 months
- Have the right to work within the UK
- Experienced doing a similar job
If you feel you would obtain job satisfaction from this post then we would like to hear from you, please send in your updated cv as soon as possible.