RT Social Care are seeking for a Senior Social Worker for a Private Healthcare Company for a Hospital in South East England. The hospital is a large purpose-built medium secure service for adult men 18+ with a forensic background and enduring mental health illnesses such as personality disorder, substance misuse issues and behaviours that challenge.
- As a Senior Social Worker you will be working alongside the multidisciplinary team
- Manage and support a complex caseload with mental health conditions and who may offend
- Responsible for assessments for pre-admissions and discharge stage, CPA reports, Mental Health Tribunals, Managers Hearings and will be requested to supervise junior staff members
- As a senior member of the team, you will promote safeguarding as you work alongside child protection agencies to lead child visits and guidance.
- 4 years post qualifying experience
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 24 hours.