RT Social Care are seeking for a part time social worker for a private healthcare company to work as part of a multidisciplinary team to support people with complex mental health conditions and behaviours that challenge in a locked rehabilitation environment.
Applicants must have experience from the NHS or private care as you will manage complex caseloads. You will be responsible for social care assessments, risk assessments and completing pre-admission for discharging service users.
- Liaising with the home authorities via a named individual (Health, SSD and Probation) at the point of admission and discharge stage
- Collaborating with the home authorities, service users and ensuring that their families are involved in the decision making/care planning process
- Maintaining electronic/integrated records of work undertaken and completing administrative procedures
- Contribute to the preparation of reports for Mental Health Review Tribunals, appeals to MH Act Independent Hospital Managers and attending hearings
- Facilitating access to welfare rights, housing, advocacy services and associated support services
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Breakaway training
- MVA Training
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 24 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Dedicated specialist consultant
- Mentoring Programme: Access to a Senior Manager in Social Services for career advice and mentoring service
- £250* signing on bonus once you have been in role for 6 weeks
- Referral bonus of £250*
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Free CV writing Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Access to numerous CPD events and training opportunities
RT Social Care are an equal opportunities employer and have access to jobs across the whole of the UK.
*terms and conditions apply.