We are currently recruiting for a MASH Social Worker
Experience within a MASH Team is desirable, Social Work Degree, HCPC registration and Enhanced DBS is required for this post.
As a children’s social worker you will work to ensure we keep the children and young people at the heart of our assessments and decision making. Through working with other staff within the service and partner agencies you will ensure we are able to provide support and protection for children and young people in need and at risk. To undertake this role with us we need:
- Your commitment and enthusiasm to add value to our Children’s Service
- Your front line experience as a qualified and registered social worker
- Your curiosity, analytical and communication skills to engage with young people, their families and professionals to deliver high quality analysis to inform recommendations to promote the “right response at the right time” to ensure the best outcomes for our children and their families.
- You to provide high level support and challenge to social work colleagues to foster a learning culture
- You to also bring resilience to work at pace to tight timescales to ensure that we give a timely and proportionate response