English Teachers Required
Starting In September 2020
Are you looking for work September 2020?
We are currently recruiting for English Teachers for a great school within the London – Harrow area.
About the school:
At The School they continue to make rapid enhancements with increasing numbers of students wishing to join their learning community. Their staff are dedicated to constantly reviewing and developing the opportunities for their students. They all take part in relevant training together and this is led by colleagues who are resident ‘experts’ and/or are keen to share their knowledge with others. The school share a belief that they can keep learning and enjoy learning from and with each other in school.
The students at the school are “Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow”. In other words, the skills that they glean as inquisitive and responsible learners will equip them with the confidence to grow into adulthood and make a practical impact on the society in which they live as caring, compassionate and creative people. They want their students to be resilient, articulate and positive as well as respectful of others demonstrating values that recognise diversity and tolerance of others’ uniqueness. They want their students to make a worthwhile contribution to an evolving world in which they live during their adult years when they leave school. While with them however, they want their students to feel safe and to be happy every day in school. If they do and are, they will learn better!
About the job:
The school are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher to join their high achieving and experienced Maths Department. They offer a comprehensive induction and development programme for all staff, no matter what their terms of engagement. The school prides itself in identifying talent and developing its staff.
The successful applicant will be required to teach up to KS5, English.
- The ability to use an creative range of teaching strategies to promote high expectations and high levels of challenge in the classroom
- The ability to plan for development in learning, using intervention as necessary.
- The ability to use assessment for learning to improve teaching and learning as well as to assess and record student progress
- The ability to establish a safe and purposeful working atmosphere that supports learning and in which students feel secure and confident
- The ability to make use of an understanding of ICT to develop teaching resources as well as to enrich the curriculum
- An enjoyment in working with young people
- A commitment to teaching the full ability range
- A commitment to working collaboratively within the faculty
- A commitment to raising achievement.
- An ability and willingness to aim inspire and motivate all learners
- Commitment, enthusiasm and energy
- Commitment to own personal and professional development
- The ability to a reflective and evaluative practitioner who is willing to learn and develop
- Willingness to contribute to faculty extracurricular activities
- Experience Teaching in English
- Qualified teaching status or equivalent
- Qualified or Unqualified
Why work through RT Education
- We offer competitive pay and pay to pay scale from day one where possible
- Refund of DBS*
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Summer and Festive parties (Food and drink all paid for)
- Prizes and Gifts Provided
- Honest and Fair service
- Equal Opportunities
- And much much more….
If you feel you would obtain job satisfaction from this post then we would like to hear from you.