Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant
Pay: Scale 3
Location: Edmonton, North London
Commences: January on a Permanent Basis
Interview will commence immediately with at least 48 hours’ notice.
We a looking for an enthusiastic and committed and experienced Teaching Assistant to join a Primary School within the Edmonton area, this position is a January start on a Permanent basis.
The successful Candidate will have the confidence to assist across Early Years Foundation Stage. You will be committed to using a range of innovative teaching and learning strategies, providing a motivating and structured learning experience to strive students in achieving their potential.
About the School
The School is located in Edmonton, North London, which holds the Ofsted rating of Good. It holds successful Leadership team. The School is a modern site which feels warm and welcoming from the moment you walk in. The School pride themselves with the fact of putting the students at the heart of the School and ensuring that they have every opportunity possible this includes lots of Extra Curricular Activities and Rewards Schemes.
The School has plenty of free Parking on site and is just a 10 minute walk from the train station which is on both the London over ground and West Anglia main line.
Job Description (but not limited too)
- Asist Teachers to an outstanding level
- Support students academically and emotionally
- Ensure that each and every member of staff have the right support and that they are working towards achieving the objectives set
- Attend parents evenings
- Offer a strong Continuous Professional Development programme – if they see potential in your future, we want to help you grow with the Academy and develop yourself in the direction you aspire to go
- Supportive of our staff and want you to feel like you are coming to work with family
- Support staff are offered a generous annual leave allowance and a competitive pension, with defined benefits and life cover
- Experience in Assistant Teaching History to EYFS Students.
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Teaching Assistant interim or on a permanent basis
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a record of Good or Outstanding lesson observations
- Initiative, creativity and the ability to work within a team
By Working with RT Education you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the South east
- Dedicated experienced Specialist Consultant
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee