We are currently seeking for a MASH Deputy Team Manager
The post holder will manage the provision of a high quality, cost effective and efficient social work service to children and their families and will also ensure the delivery of the service is within agreed strategic, operational and financial priorities and that it is in accordance with statutory responsibilities, policies and procedures.
In addition the post holder will ensure that the key performance targets, as they apply to the team, are met.
To be successful in this role you would need to have the below skills & experience:
- Broad working knowledge of all relevant legislation relating to children, young people and families (including but not restricted to child care, homelessness, mental health, asylum and disability)
- Examples of best practice and evidence based interventions that improve outcomes for children, young people and their families.
- Range of universal, targeted and specialist services and associated thresholds operated by statutory and voluntary sector providers.
- Regulatory and inspection frameworks governing children’s services.
- Demonstrate working experience of delivering and/or managing a range of other children’s services, for example special needs, early years, targeted youth services etc.
- Experience of managing or contributing to the process of preparing for and participating in regulatory inspection(s) (e.g.: Ofsted or YJB)