Full or Part time Secondary School COVID- 19 Test Assistant
£9.50-£11 Per Hour
Brent- Various jobs available across the county
Due to the recently announced by Government, we are currently recruiting for Testing Site Assistant to work within schools within the Brent area, you will be working within a safe environment following the guide given by the government and will be providing a range of practical support to the school in a calm and professional manner.
This role is a crucial support role at the start of 2021 to ensure a safe and secure return to school
- Assist with the running of our test centre
- test administration,
- Supervision of testing students
- Ensuring that records are accurate and kept confidential
- Guide students and staff through the test process
- Ensure tests are processed safely and that any waste is disposed of appropriately
- Managing the supply of test kits and ordering replacements
- Ensure Covid-19 restrictions are adhered to and maintained to a high standard
- Ensure that the school remains a Covid-safe environment
What to expect?
- Full training and PPE
- Help and guidance
- Competitive Pay
- Safe and friendly environment
What is required?
- Good communicator verbally and written
- This position you will need an enhanced DBS disclosure, Over Seas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks – At least 2 for a minimum of the last two years
- Up to date CV
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- In good health as per the government guidelines
Interviews will be taking place ASAP!